Rhode Island’s Department of Human Services (DHS) SNAP Offices:
SNAP Offices are displayed in the Google Map below and are listed at the bottom of the page. Click on the blue location marker on the map for address and directions to that location.
List of SNAP Offices
- Newport SNAP Office at 272 Valley Rd, Middletown, RI 02842, phone number 851-2100, fax number 851- 2105, serves residents of: Jamestown, Little Compton, Middletown, Newport, Portsmouth or Tiverton.
- Pawtucket SNAP Office at 24 Commerce St, Pawtucket, RI 02860, phone number 721-6600, fax number 721-6659, serves residents of: Barrington, Bristol, Central Falls, East Providence, Pawtucket, or Warren.
- Providence SNAP Office at 206 Elmwood Avenue, Providence, RI 02907, phone number 415-8200, fax number 415-8349, serves residents of: Cranston, Johnston, Providence, or Scituate.
- Wakefield SNAP Office at 4808 Tower Hill Road, South Kingstown, RI 02880, phone number 782-4300, fax number 782-4316, serves residents of: Charlestown, Coventry, East Greenwich, Exeter, Hopkinton, Narragansett, New Shoreham, North Kingstown, Richmond, South Kingstown, Westerly, or West Greenwich.
- Warwick SNAP Office at 195 Buttonwoods Ave, Warwick, RI 02886, phone number 736-1400, fax number 736-1443, serves residents of: Warwick or West Warwick.
- Woonsocket SNAP Office at 450 Clinton St, Woonsocket, RI 02895, phone number 235-6200, fax number 235-6237, serves residents of: Burrillville, Cumberland, Foster, Glocester, Lincoln, North Providence, North Smithfield, Smithfield, or Woonsocket.