Eat Better Today
For our partners
Rhode Island’s Department of Human Services (DHS) SNAP Offices:
- Newport SNAP Office at 272 Valley Rd, Middletown, RI 02842, phone number 851-2100, fax number 851- 2105, serves residents of: Jamestown, Little Compton, Middletown, Newport, Portsmouth or Tiverton.
- Pawtucket SNAP Office at 24 Commerce St, Pawtucket, RI 02860, phone number 721-6600, fax number 721-6659, serves residents of: Barrington, Bristol, Central Falls, East Providence, Pawtucket, or Warren.
- Providence SNAP Office at 206 Elmwood Avenue, Providence, RI 02907, phone number 415-8200, fax number 415-8349, serves residents of: Cranston, Johnston, Providence, or Scituate.
- Wakefield SNAP Office at 4808 Tower Hill Road, South Kingstown, RI 02880, phone number 782-4300, fax number 782-4316, serves residents of: Charlestown, Coventry, East Greenwich, Exeter, Hopkinton, Narragansett, New Shoreham, North Kingstown, Richmond, South Kingstown, Westerly, or West Greenwich.
- Warwick SNAP Office at 195 Buttonwoods Ave, Warwick, RI 02886, phone number 736-1400, fax number 736-1443, serves residents of: Warwick or West Warwick.
- Woonsocket SNAP Office at 450 Clinton St, Woonsocket, RI 02895, phone number 235-6200, fax number 235-6237, serves residents of: Burrillville, Cumberland, Foster, Glocester, Lincoln, North Providence, North Smithfield, Smithfield, or Woonsocket.